HOW WE WORK
All new clients are welcomed via a two hour initial consultation, this really helps us get to the bottom of your dogs behaviour, your goals and gives us time to make a bespoke plan for you. We offer services in a variety of formats, both in person and virtually. If you require a trainer to come to your home, please select the "in home" options. All other services are held at our training facility in Hessle.
All existing clients can use the Book Online button below to book follow on sessions or additional services.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The small but important bits.
1. Payment confirms your booking.
2. Requests to reschedule will be accommodated when possible when more than 48 hours notice is given. Any requests to reschedule with less than 48 hours notice will result in a rescheduling fee charge of £20. Availability is limited and waiting times for new appointments can vary.
3. Cancellations will be accommodated in exceptional circumstances only.
4. You must disclose a bite history at time of booking.
5. The Modern Canine reserves the right to cancel or amend all appointments.
6. By booking in, you agree to these terms.
7. We use a variety of tools and techniques to train dogs, by booking in, you accept this.
Areas we cover
1. We cover a 10 mile radius from HU13 as standard. Anything outside of this will occur additional charges.
2. We also cover all of the UK, please contact us for a quote for us to travel to you.
3. If you book a service but live outside of the above radius, your appointment may be cancelled and request to reschedule will need to be made. This is to allow for travel time to be accounted for.
3. We also have a purpose built office space in Hessle, East Yorkshire within which all services can be provided.
1. Children are welcome at sessions (unless dealing with bite history or unpredictable behaviours) however must remain calm and engaged in the session.
2. All sessions may be recorded for social media/promotion/education purposes. Please advise at time of booking if this is not something you agree to.