Ditch the cookie cutter, one size fits all approach to training your dog, they are as individual as you, your training should be too. Training is available both in person and virtually, please scroll down for our virtual services.
Our private consultations are a great way for us to get to know your dog, your goals for your dog and talk about everything dog behaviour and training.
A full training summary is provided following all consultations. Typically lasting between 1 and 2 hours, you'll be given the skills and techniques to be able to understand and guide your dog,
PUPPY SURVIVOR INTRODUCTION
Bringing home a puppy is full of questions, worries and excitement in equally terrifying measures - having a trainer on hand from day 1 will make sure you're all on the right paw from the start.
This service is a 2 hour session talking you through the foundations you'll need for a rock solid puppy. You can ditch the cookie cutter youtube videos, sofa expert facebook groups and badly run puppy groups and have expert, tailored advice from the beginning.
You will be given lifetime access to support*
*Lifetime support limited to basic training
FOLLOW ON SESSIONS
Following an Initial Consultation or Puppy Survivor Introduction, these sessions will help fine-tune your handling with expert guidance. Completely private sessions to take your training to the next level.
3 sessions - £85
5 sessions - £140
Become a dog trainers dog.
Supercharge your training by sending your dog to the trainer for the day. Following an initial consultation or puppy survivor introduction, we will work on solidifying your training with your dog. Your dogs day will be structured to include physical exercise, down time, social exposure, advanced training (for your specific goals).
Like day care - but much better!
£50 per dog.
All bookings are subject to an initial consultation or puppy survivor introduction. You will be required to drop of and collect your dog from the training facility in Hessle. Severely reactive dogs will incur surcharge
FIELD & COASTS TRAINING TREK
A field trip full of real world training for your dog, structured to maximise mental and physical stimulation with your training goals in mind.
Locations will vary to provide new opportunities for exposure and proofing behaviours - service includes pick up and drop off and around 2 nd a half hours walking time.
Like day care - but much, much better!
£28 per dog
All bookings subject to an initial consultation and minimum training requirement. Dogs must be suitable to be walked in a group of dogs on varying terrains and be able to travel well.
Booking Terms and Conditions.
1. Payment confirms your booking.
2. Requests to reschedule will be accommodated where possible when more than 48 hours notice is given. Any requests to reschedule with less than 48 hours notice will result in a rescheduling fee charge of £20. Availability is limited and waiting times for new appointments can vary.
3. Cancellations will be accommodated in exceptional circumstances only.
4. You must disclose a bite history at time of booking.
5. The Modern Canine reserves the right to cancel or amend all appointments.
1. Children are welcome at sessions (unless dealing with bite history or unpredictable behaviours) however must remain calm and engaged in the session.
2. We cover Hull and the surrounding areas within a 10 mile radius of HU13. Anything outside of this requiring a home visit will incur a travel fee.
3. All sessions may be recorded for social media/promotion/education purposes. Please advise at time of booking if this is not something you agree to.
We believe in giving dog owners the ability to train the dog they have in front of them and we aim to give you the tools you need to train and coach your own dog, after all, it's you they spend most of their time with. This is why we invest in online and 121 training instead of group classes where every dog is expected to learn in the same way.
Your dogs nose is an absolute wonder, with over 300 million scent detectors on board. This course will teach them how to build an indication on 3 scents, do active and passive searches and